Below are the
12 steps to determine if you truely are addicted to Geo Caching... If you
have not checked out the Geo Addiciton Series please follow the link in the menu
1. We admitted we were powerless over Geocaching.
2. Came to believe in the Power that Geocaching could restore us to sanity.
3. Make a decision to turn our will and our lives over to Geocaching.
4. Make searching for caches our number one priority.
5. Admitted to ourselves and to another human being that Geocaching is great fun.
6. Were entirely ready to travel to find a Cache.
7. Humbly ask the GPS to not loose signal.
8. Make a list of all persons we'd like to beat to a cache.
9. Attempt to beat everyone to a cache, except when to do so would injure them or others or yourself.
10. Continue to search, even for the hardest caches and mark down DNF when we do not find it.
11. Hope only for knowledge that the cache hider will give us good coordinates and possibly some hints.
12. Hit all our goals by the end of the year and especially have fun in doing so.